Details was Condé Nast’s fashion and lifestyle magazine for men, targeted toward a wealthy and sartorially-savvy readership. As part of a small web team, I wore many hats to create top-performing, web-optimized content.
*Sadly there are no clips left online after Details was absorbed into GQ—after all, fashion stops for no one. But feel free to ask me about my most memorable projects. They’re all archived in my brain.
As Web Producer, I wrote and edited…
- Weekly “Top 5 Stories” column and a weekly menswear trend slideshow to repackage existing content in innovative ways
- Digital content tutorial to train the editorial team in our content management system and best practices for search engine optimization
- Social media posts for the brand’s Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Tumblr feeds
- Biweekly email (Wednesday and Saturday) with top-performing original and branded content
- Daily updated homepage copy for featured articles, videos, and slideshows