At Petside.com, the no. 2 online pet destination in the nation, I created dynamic digital content while advancing my communication and marketing skills through frequent face-to-face collaborations with NBC executives, and the company’s professional development workshops and team-building exercises.
As Digital Editorial Intern, I wrote…
- Feature: Is Pooper-Scooper Really a Recession-Proof Job?
- Blog: Proposed Pet Sale Ban Sweeps the Nation
- Activated readership engagement for a new site, Momtourage, as part of a collaborative project with the marketing, design, and video intern. Our team presented the strategy of captivating the audience of young mothers through online giveaways and Facebook buttons, which was later launched with great success
- Pitched ideas in executive meetings, which were later implemented on online publications like my concept for the Kraft’s sandwich website
- Wrote and edited articles, blog posts, and newsletters for all the websites in NBCUniversal’s digital division
- Supported digital platforms outside of Petside.com, including TravelSkoot, DinnerTool, iVillage, Momtourage, GardenWeb, and Life Goes Strong for editorial content and web production