I began at the start-up network Two Bright Lights as an Editorial Intern. I eventually grew to a full-time position where I expanded my marketing skills and designed an editorial infrastructure to better connect photographers with hundreds of A-list bridal and photography publications.
As Marketing and Communications Editor, I…
- Wrote features on vintage Louisiana garden weddings, adorable family photo shoots, and a special story on friends supporting a friend with cancer
- Led a team of writers for the inspirational photography blog Done Brilliantly, as well as maintaining the editorial calendar
- Created a streamlined process of enlisting high-profile editorial partners for Two Bright Lights and on-boarding the new publications
- Establish guidelines for search engine optimization practices for images and blog post tagging
- Designed a voice and cadence for social media to better engage with readers and publications, while also providing exposure for photographers using the platform